Our Airlie Beach Accommodation Options
The apartment style hotel boasts a stylish two level penthouse and one, two and three bedroom holiday apartments in Airlie Beach, all with spacious private balconies.
Click on the links below to explore our elegant holiday apartments in Airlie Beach.
Our spacious holiday apartments in Airlie Beach feature:
- Airy bedrooms, with plenty of wardrobe space, luggage storage and cosy beds.
- Spacious kitchens with stone bench tops, European stainless steel appliances, including fridge/freezer, oven and microwave
- Fully equipped separate laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Private balconies
- Broadband connection
- Personal safe
- Designer furnishings
- Large tiled balconies with modern outdoor furniture
- Large bathrooms with showers and spa baths
- Italian floor tiles in the living areas
- TV (Satellite), DVD player and stereo system
- Cots can be supplied for small children and child minding services can be arranged
- Daily service of Apartment (daily service rates apply)
- Tropical breakfast available by arrangement
- In room catering available by arrangement
- Each apartment has an Ocean, Marina or Garden view
Designed by renowned Ken Down Architects, Marina Shores offers relaxing luxury Airlie Beach resort accommodation that delivers unparalleled levels of liveability and accessibility. Marina Shores features a contemporary theme with gently white curving forms ensuring wide frontages to complement its ocean front setting.
Located on the waterfront of the Coral Sea, with views overlooking the Whitsunday Islands and Abel Point Marina, our well-positioned Airlie Beach resort accommodation is your gateway to the magnificent Whitsundays.
The apartment-style Airlie Beach resort accommodation boasts a combination of stylish 1, 2 and 3 bedroom Airlie Beach apartments and penthouses, all with spacious private balconies.
With the Great Barrier Reef, one of the world’s greatest natural wonders on the doorstep, Marina Shores offers unforgettable Whitsunday luxury accommodation. Our Airlie Beach resort accommodation boasts a dramatic 30 metre pool and tropically landscaped gardens.
Located just steps from our Whitsunday luxury accommodation is the popular bicentennial boardwalk, which leads to Abel Point Marina. This is where all the main operators depart for tours and attractions out to the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach and the Whitsunday Islands.
Further along the boardwalk is the cosmopolitan village of Airlie Beach, famous for its restaurants, bars, nightlife and shopping. With breathtaking views and first-class facilities, your Whitsunday luxury accommodation offers an oasis of tranquillity and relaxation.
4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Split Level Spa Penthouse (350m2)
FREE Wi-Fi. Stunning harbour views, sophisticated, stunning design, vogue interiors, large balcony with BBQ, personal gymnasium, self contained split level 4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Spa Penthouse with full kitchen, wine fridge, lounge, dining, laundry, second bedroom ensuite, powder room and executive ensuite bathroom with spa bath. Upper level balcony enjoys a kitchenette and private gym equipment. Plasma TV, free cable channels, iPod dock, CD/DVD and lift access.
Rates are for 7 people. The room caters for a maximum of 8 adults, and a maximum of 7 children but cannot exceed 8 guests in total.
Bedding: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed & 3 Singles